5 pcs SET kitchen chef damascus steel knives wood
5 pcs SET knives "Lavaca"
• Blade - damask steel
• Handle – natural wood, fiber, micarta
• Scabbard – leather (included)
• Blade hardness – 55-60 HRC
• Total length – 241-311 mm.
• Blade length – 114-191 mm.
• Handle length – 120-127 mm
• Blade Butt Thickness – 4-5 mm
The Damascus knife is wear-resistant and effective. It can serve the owner for decades. The metal does not need sharpening and can withstand heavy loads. The product does not lose its original properties and retains its attractiveness. Blanks with different concentrations of carbon are taken for forging. After processing, they are welded together and re-forged. Low-carbon alloy layers are the substrate that separates parts of the substance. This allows you to achieve maximum blade strength. The combination of steel layers makes the blade sharp and resistant to deformation.
Recommendations for care:
• clean immediately after use;
• store in a dry place;
• at high humidity, wipe the blade with oil;
• it is better to store the product in a leather case.
A special feature of the Damascus knife is the ability to maintain sharpness and an unsurpassed appearance. Aesthetics, durability and practicality made it popular among hunters and fishermen. The blade remains sharp for a long time, even in active use.
All lots which ships abroad of US will be shipped with two tracking number with delay of 3-5 days.